Saturday, March 11, 2006

Happy Katrina Mardi Gras decorations



I promised more, and here they are -- my photos of post-Katrina Mardi Gras decorations. There are a few other odd photos thrown in where I thought something interesting was happening.

Snapfish (sorry -- it looks like this requires registration. I'm not happy with Yahoo Photos or Flikr.com -- anyone have other suggestions? The main things I don't like about Yahoo and Flikr are that their applications are buggy -- I can't rearrange photos in Yahoo, and Flikr just hangs without any sort of feedback when it's uploading photos).

1 Comments:

At 3/13/2006 01:15:00 PM, Blogger Editor B said...

Hmmm... Flickr shouldn't behave like that. It gives me continuous feedback while uploading. I honestly believe Flickr is the best of the photo-sharing sites, so I'd encourage you not to give up. Maybe try a standards-compliant browser like Firefox (assuming you're using IE) or one of the Flickr uploading tools so you can bypass your browser.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home