Photos: More New Orleans T-Shirts
The sources that I know of for T-Shirts are:
1) MetroThree (2032 Magazine Street, and online at metrothree.com). They have the "Make Levees, Not War" shirts with the rifle being snapped in half, as well as fleur de lis designs, retro "New Orleans" shirts, Katrina-Rita "Girls Gone Wild," and a few others.
2) The Cafe Press New Orleans Said online store has the plain white shirts with "Make Levees, Not War" in black lettering.
3) The Cafe Press Dirty Coast online store has T-shirts with slogans including "Be a New Orleanian," "Make Wetlands, Not War," "I am New Orleans," and "New Orleans, It Sticks to You," among many other designs.
4) Other T-shirt designs, bumper stickers, and a variety of other paraphenalia can be purchased on Cafe Press -- just use the search tool to find what you're looking for.
5) Belladonna spas had the "Be a New New Orleanian" shirts (I don't know if they still do).
6) Ropeadope records has "ReNewOrleans" shirts (look for the "reneworleans" graphic in the lower left of the page. The shirts are also being advertised at Feet First, 4119 Magazine Street. (Thanks for the tip Stacie).
7) "Defend New Orleans" shirts are available at a shop in the 1900 block of Magazine.
8) "Save Nola" shirts benefitting Habitat for Humanity are available at Earthsavers, Jean Therapy, Shoefty, Mira bella, and at savenolanow.com.
9) I have information on how to get the "I still go to Tulane" T-Shirts -- email me if you're interested: schroeder915 at yahoo dot com.
10) Dirty Coast also has refrigerator T-Shirts and other refrigerator paraphenalia.
If you know of other New Orleans themed T-Shirt vendors, please post a comment for other readers.
A previous set of photos can be found in an earlier PGR post.