Thursday, November 03, 2005

THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THE BUSH REGIME

From my once-upon-a-time home, Mixter's speaking up to bring an end to deficit spending, the suppression of science, corporate welfare, and legislating morality, among other evils of George W. Bush ... and getting the attention of the Secret Service.

The World Can't Wait is mobilizing action against the most harmful, un-American regime in American history.

The time to recall this president is long overdue. This is a president whose cronyism placed an imbecile like Michael Brown at the head of the most important emergency relief agency in the nation. As director of FEMA, Michael Brown had more to say about fashion than the disaster left in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

The Times-Picayune has PDF copies of some of Brown's email messages which reveal dumbass remarks like this one, made on the very same morning that Hurricane Katrina was washing away homes in Mississippi, and toppling levee walls in New Orleans:

"If you’ll look at my lovely FEMA attire you’ll really vomit. I am a fashion god."

Your Right Hand Thief has a post on Micheal Brown worth reading.

Finally, one picture sums up monkey boy's Iraq quaqmire:


(via firedoglake, hat tip 2millionth web log).

11/04/05 Update: This isn't just liberals bashing Bush - The Washington Post is reporting today that 60 percent of Americans think Bush is a lying, miserable failure. Six out of ten people can't be wrong. And, by the way, Googling "miserable failure" still takes you to the White House biography of George W. Bush.

2 Comments:

At 11/04/2005 06:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really think the Secret Service dude was just interested in the literature... He didn't look at me in the same way he looked at the guy carrying an anarchy flag!

I'm going to announce this later today, but I thought I'd give you a scoop: I'm running for Wisconsin State Assembly next fall. I'm headed to Madison tonight to take classes at the Democratic Leadership Institute for candidate training, then I'm going to file.

Isn't it exciting?

Keep those NOLA photos coming, by the way. I'm really hooked!

Take care,
Mixter

 
At 11/04/2005 07:31:00 AM, Blogger Schroeder said...

Well, go get 'em! I'm very excited for you. The great state of Wisconsin has always bred people with a strong commitment to doing what's right in order to build a better society. It would be even better represented with more people like you in leadership positions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home