Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy turkey day

NY Times:
Well now, it's just a dern good thang that turkey weren't on death row-oh, because that preznit is one tough hombre. No siree. That there preznit is not afraid a killin'. Jes' look at 'at Iraq deal. N' back 'ere when he wuz the guv'ner, he wunt even cah-mute that Karla Faye Tucker lady tuh a life sentence, 'n I think she mighta bin what they call reformed. Fact is, I think he mighta killed all 113 o' them murd'rers, and ernly give one o' them that clemency. Yes siree, I ain't got nuthin' 'gainst 'em givin what they deserve, but I'd a thunk that a preznit who can give a turkey clemency mighta once in a blue moon give a guy a break, 'spesh'ially if'n the fella found the luurd.

5 Comments:

At 11/22/2005 05:03:00 PM, Blogger Maverick said...

I hope he gets lice from that bird (who will die of being so fat in about a week anyway).


Stacie

Spitting in a Wishing Well

 
At 11/22/2005 05:57:00 PM, Blogger Schroeder said...

Nice of you to check in. Hope you're well with the recovery and all.

Maybe he'll get Turkey flu.

 
At 11/22/2005 06:08:00 PM, Blogger Maverick said...

You, too. Thought about you as I was editing the latest pictures I'm going to put up.


Stacie

 
At 11/23/2005 07:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

worst...fake New Orleans accent...ever.

 
At 11/23/2005 11:16:00 PM, Blogger Schroeder said...

Son, I der you to call me one o' them degen'rates from New Orleans. That son is a Texas accent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home