Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Condi shows off talent

Secretary of State Condaleeza Rice uses her diplomatic graces to win the favor of Romania's foreign minister:


"Are you sure Secretary Rice? It's a pretty big fountain pen!"

"Oh sure! Go ahead! It's an old trick I learned in school. You'd be suprised what I can hold in the gap between my teeth. As a high school dare, I once rendered a small goat with a butcher knife between my teeth, and cooked kabobs for a Shriner's convention by holding skewers in my teeth over a Weber grill."

2 Comments:

At 12/07/2005 07:50:00 PM, Blogger Maverick said...

LOL! that was mean. Let's instead talk about her character flaws. Like being a sellout. They're more insidious and despicable.

 
At 12/07/2005 08:49:00 PM, Blogger Schroeder said...

I know. I feel a little guilty, but look at that picture. It screams for a caption along those lines.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home