Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ray Ray's myopia

I'm feeling like I need to make a big announcement soon. In the meantime, checking in with a couple other local bloggers this morning, bayoustjohndavid has a post that merits considerable attention:


I don't know where this came from but there seems to be this incredible perception that we have done no planning.

Ray Nagin

And bayoustjohndavid's now finding the recently-celebrated Times-Picayune advocacy journalism falling off into LEAP score territory:
I'm usually a fan of the paper's op-ed writers, but I can't remember the last time that one of them wrote a column that would earn more than a C.

Tags:  |  |  |  |  |  | 

5 Comments:

At 6/29/2006 07:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came to your site after seeing your comment on Steckler's piece on ITPT. Because I love your city, I'm keeping you on my favorites. Keep up the good work!

(DMW/P)

 
At 6/29/2006 09:12:00 AM, Blogger oyster said...

When's the announcement?

 
At 6/29/2006 09:23:00 AM, Blogger Schroeder said...

I'm working up the courage. It'll be a day or two.

 
At 6/29/2006 06:30:00 PM, Blogger bayoustjohndavid said...

I did say a C, on any kind of relevance test. I wasn't judging the writing, just what they chose to write about. But thanks for the plug,seriously. Also seriously, what's happened to James Gill? I won't press you for details on the announcement.

 
At 6/30/2006 01:16:00 AM, Blogger LisaPal said...

I'm waiting with abated breath, so don't take tooooo long...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home