Tuesday, July 25, 2006

"I'm ... doing ... some ... thing ..."

That's C. Ray's answer when asked where his 100-day plan is.

It's what Mark Singletary calls "the 'just wait and see' campaign" -- "the 'I'll tell you what I have in mind after it's done' vision for governing."

I wonder if Ray Ray could have won a second term as mayor campaigning on a "just wait and see" campaign?

Oh ... but ... that's exactly what he did!

I guess we (i.e., they who voted for Nagin) are getting exactly what they asked for.

Related:

Come out, come out, where ever you are

Where's the 100-day plan Ray Ray?

Tags:  |  |  |  |  |  | 

2 Comments:

At 7/26/2006 01:50:00 PM, Blogger Ray said...

"Something....with people...and I CRUSH YOUR HEAD!"

 
At 7/26/2006 02:16:00 PM, Blogger Schroeder said...

That's it!!!

And now for something equally ridiculous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home