Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Huh? What did the enemy do?

The press was buzzing yesterday with geedubya's aggressive comments at a press conference in the White House on the Hezbollah-Israeli conflict.

Less well-reported was monkeyboy's meltdown in front of the cameras at a Camp David press conference on Friday. Rachel Maddow covered this on Air America Radio yesterday. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Even for monkeyboy, this was a doozie.

Did the batteries in his earpiece die? Did the fresh air get to him, or was it "the fresh cut grass" ;-)

The White House Web site is a little more kind to emperor boneless chickenhawk. But I'm not:

We ... uh ... I made my position clear ... about this war on terrah. I ... uh ... and by the way, the enemy made their position clear ... yet again, when they ... when ... wuhwuhwuhwuh ... when ... um ... (smack lips) ... when we're able to ... (sigh) ... stop 'em ... so.

Here's the audio of Bush's meltdown in front of the cameras (campdavid_060818.mp3, 183 kb).

Here's the same audio, after parsing out any meaningful clusters of two or more words, and leaving behind the spaces in between (campdavid_060818_parsed.mp3, 128 kb).

Dude! Eat some munchies and take a nap. You'll feel better when you wake up.

Tags: | | | | | | Bush is a moron | Impeach Bush | George W Bush | Bush | Worst President Ever | Katrina Dissidents | Failure Is Not An Option

3 Comments:

At 8/22/2006 03:56:00 PM, Blogger G Bitch said...

And he calls himself The Decider. The DickMouth is more like it. Keep up the bitchslaps.

 
At 8/23/2006 02:07:00 PM, Blogger Schroeder said...

I'm bitchslapping as hard as I can!

 
At 8/23/2006 06:37:00 PM, Blogger Ray said...

"OK, heres the deal, I have a hangover, who knows what that means?"

"Doesn’t that mean you’re drunk?"

"No, it means I was drunk yesterday."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home