Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hold on to your wallet

ExxonMobil set the world record for corporate profit last year: $25 billion.

Other energy companies are also rolling in the dough (previous post).

Hmm...hey Congress, this seems like a good time to give 'em a break. I'm thinking of a figure in the neigborhood of...$11.5 billion!

I can't wait to graduate into the ranks of the super-rich so I can get nice fat tax cuts too!

Oh, what's that you say? A war going on in Iraq? You say it's cost $200 billion so far? Energy companies are the beneficiaries? We'll bankrupt future generations by passing the cost on to them?

Awww...stop yer crabbin' and go get'cherself some balls!

2 Comments:

At 7/26/2005 07:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just hate this! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!

Ok. Rant over. But I still hate it.

Mixter

 
At 7/27/2005 08:12:00 AM, Blogger Schroeder said...

Kinda makes you want to smack some sense into one of those id'juts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home