Monday, December 12, 2005

Katrina house caught on fire

According to neighbors, after the owners of this house gutted the flooded first floor, they had to have the wiring redone by an electrical contractor. The very night after the wiring was redone, the back of the house caught on fire. Seven fire trucks showed up for this two-alarm fire to keep it from spreading to other houses.

I think most homeowners would be ready to throw in the towel after this. I haven't heard what the owners have decided to do.

Word to the wise -- find out who your electrical contractor is, and ask lots of questions before and after the work is done.


Post a Comment

<< Home