Sunday, July 30, 2006

XOXO Big Easy Roller Girls



I got some merch,



won a raffle T-shirt, saw my old blog friend Ray and one of my favorite people from back in the day, Jason, who now plays in A Clockwork Elvis, and won a little-boy's-dream-come-true experience on the first try at the wheel (thanks for being such a good sport Laura) -- although it seems apparent that Laura rigged the wheel! :-)

Related:

The Big Easy Roller Girls: Through Hell and High Water

7/29/2006 Community Gumbo

Sunday morning music: Nicolas Maw, "Violin Concerto," Joshua Bell, LPO.

7 Comments:

At 7/30/2006 03:57:00 PM, Blogger TravelingMermaid said...

Woo hoo, Schroeder! Looks like you had a good time! But I wanta see YOU on some skates.

 
At 7/30/2006 11:03:00 PM, Blogger LisaPal said...

I wanna know exactly what that "big boy's dream experience" was. ;-D

 
At 7/31/2006 12:06:00 AM, Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

Looks like someone had a great time.

 
At 7/31/2006 05:40:00 AM, Blogger Ray said...

The spouse rollgergirl was keeping close tabes on me so I didn't get any hugs from any of the others, but there was some serious eye candy on wheels in there.

 
At 7/31/2006 12:16:00 PM, Blogger Schroeder said...

I'd fall flat on my ass if I put on a pair of skates TM.

Lisa, I'll show you mine offline if you show me yours offline ...

It was a great time Donnie. We'll have to get you into town one of these days for some local blogger entertainment.

Who wouldn't fall for a hunk-a-lovin' woman on wheels Ray!

 
At 7/31/2006 01:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Got directed to your blog after your post about the Community Gumbo show.

I've got pictures of the intimate moment we shared but I don't have the guts to link to them publicly.

Anyway, it was nice meeting you.

LM

 
At 7/31/2006 03:21:00 PM, Blogger Schroeder said...

Yeaaa! Hi Laura. Thanks for the nice comment. That's okay about the photo of our intimate moment. I will treasure that moment forever (hee hee).

Actually, I saw the picture. But what about the picture of *you* doing what you did to me? You looked like you got more gratification out of it than I did. I guess it's always just more exciting to give than to receive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home